Thank you everyone who donated to the 2016-2017 sMTF direct drive!
Our Direct Drive is officially over. We are very grateful for all the Direct Drive contributions from Simonds families and members of the community.
Simonds' vibrant music and technology programs are funded by parents and sponsors like you for the children attending Simonds Elementary School.
The Foundation accepts donations all year long. Our financial need this year is $250,000. Every child participates. Every child benefits.
We accept donations all year long!
- Mail a check to 6515 Grapevine Way, San Jose, CA 95120.
- Stop by the school office during school hours with your donation.
- Donate online.
Our annual Simonds Walk-A-Thon is almost here! Save the date for Friday, October 21st 3:15-6:30pm. More information coming soon.
Thank You, Sponsors!
Special thanks to the community businesses that have supported the Foundation and our school for the 2015-16 school year. Please contact Nancy Turcotte at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on sponsorship for the 2016-17 school year. Learn more about corporate sponsorship on the "Corporate Sponsors" page.
Best Physical Therapy
Vision Martial Arts
Jumping Up Learning Circles
Your generous support enables Simonds Music and Technology Foundation (SMTF) to fund the following programs for your children:
- Weekly music classes for TK - 5th Grade through our vendor Rhythm and Moves
- Grade level musical performances
- MacBook Air Carts
- IPad Cart
- Chromebook Carts
- Subsidized Band and Violin Program led by Mr. Bowman, Castillero Middle School Band Teacher
- Choir Program through our vendor, Starting Arts
- Color printers and ink
- Software licenses for programs like Glogster and Typing Agent
- And much, much more
If you're interested in supporting SMTF by volunteering your time during the 2016-17 school year, please send an email to email@example.com.
DONATIONS ARE TAX-DEDUCTIBLE
Your donation is tax deductible and directly supports the students at Simonds Elementary School.
Our Tax ID is 77-0572986.